Deep Sea Fishing Playa del Carmen
Deep sea fishing Playa del Carmen adventures and tours for all fishing enthusiasts. Getting up early to a good start on your vacation for a great fishing trip into the Riviera Maya ocean.
With different things to do in Playa del Carmen, yachting or boating is one of the top activities. Especially if you like fishing, with so many different types of fish to catch in Playa del Carmen. Having a boat rental or yacht rental to out and be surprised by what you can catch in the great ocean. It is a stunning experience going with your friends or family to share a wonderful day or morning out fishing. But also enjoy the excitement of rolling in a big fish for a good photoshoot and video. More importantly for a delicious meal after the hard work of bringing the fish into the boat, a fresh delicious fish filet or ceviche.
Deep Sea Fishing vs Sport Fishing Playa del Carmen
If you are wondering what the difference is between deep-sea fishing and sport fishing in Playa del Carmen, then you have to know that the answer is pretty simple. Deep Sea fishing that the word refers to, going deep into the open waters of the sea to do fishing, further looking for a big catch. While sports fishing can be done through the coastline of the Riviera Maya, trolling your way to a snorkeling spot to see if you catch anything along the way. ,
Best time to go out deep sea fishing playa del carmen
The best recommended time to go out is in the early morning. But even though is better in the morning you can always go later in the day and still catch some good fish. Wherever you go, the Caribbean ocean has something for you to fish for whether a Cancun boat rental or in Playa del Carmen. Therefore pick the time that it is available or that best suits you to go out on one of our fishing boats. So after you come back with your catch of the day, we can suggest or try to arrange for it to get cooked. Maybe even a fresh ceviche to really complete your fishing trip.
What to think about when hiring a fishing boat in Playa del Carmen
- Ask about the kind of bait that will be used during your fishing trip. Usually, live bait is the best for catching a good size fish.
- What kind of boat you are getting and does it have a fighting seat
- Does the boat have a working bathroom?
- Do they have all permits in place to go out fishing?
What to bring with you on a fishing tour
- Eco-Friendly sunscreen to avoid too much contamination of the ocean
- Sunglass and a hat to cover from the sun
- More beer or alcohol of your choice since fishing boats only include a 12-24 pack of beers
- Money for gratuity
- A positive attitude increases your chances of fishing more fish.
- Patience since sometimes it takes longer than expected to catch anything or nothing is caught on the trips.
Fishing in Cancun, Cozumel, Tulum or Playa del Carmen
You can go out around the island of Cozumel in the open ocean in a fishing boat from Playa del carmen and release the line with live bait or troll at high speed to try to catch a marlin fish with its amazing sail look-alike fin and just a gorgeous and quick creature. Whether in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum, you can be sure you will enjoy the fishing here. So if you are into fishing, do not think about it too much and check out fishing boats and yachts in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, and Cozumel.