Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
1. Are the boats and yachts located in Playa del Carmen or can we get picked up from the beach and resort?
Playa del Carmen has no marine port for yachts or boats and the waters are too shallow to come near the beach area. We leave from the closest marine port to the city about 23 min drive. If needed we can also organize transportation for your group.
2. Where are the boats located?
The boats are located at marina Puerto Aventuras about 20-25 mins away from Playa del Carmen
3. Are there any other fees aside from the prices mentioned?
The prices included all fees except tips, credit card processing fees, and or transportation prices.
4. Does the group need to bring towels?
Yes please bring your own towels there are no towels included in the boats.
5. What kind of alcohol is included on the boats?
Depending on the yacht or boat you choose the alcohol may vary
8. Are the boats private for the group?
Most of the Boat rentals in Playa del Carmen are private with a crew to cater to you the whole boating experience.
9. What time can we start?
Starting times are 9 am, 1:30 pm, 2 pm, and 6 pm depending on the boat.
10. How long are the Boat rides?
Depending on what you want to do the boat ride can consist of a 4-hour length with one snorkeling spot. It might also be an 8-hour boat ride from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel to snorkel at Cielito reef.
11. How to hire a boat in Playa Del Carmen?
- Check out the availability of the boat rental in Playa del Carmen that you want.
- Check how many guests you have with you for the private boat Playa del Carmen option.
12. Why a Playa del Carmen Boat Rental?
Boat rental is the best activity to do here. Also, the best way to snorkel in the reefs of the Riviera Maya.
13. What boat to hire?
Find out the size of your group and your budget to know which boat is the best for you. Depending on what you are willing to spend you can reserve a bigger yacht or a more compact one.
14. What happens after choosing the boat?
After deciding on the boat you want, hold the date by making a deposit to secure the reservation.
15. What is the weather policy for the charters?
In Playa del Carmen the weather is usually great for yachting and boating but there are those days with rain and winds as well. Usually, online forecasts are not accurate. Even if there is rain in some parts of the Riviera Maya, it is likely that 5 mins away there is sunshine. If all tours go out, we most likely will go out as well with your tour.